Yah's Feast Days
There are seven feasts ( HOLY-DAYS ) in the Bible
from Genesis to Revelation. They are found in LEV. Chapter 23. Here is
a list of what They Are and what they mean to Yahudim (those who call on
the name of YAH):
1) PASSOVER - The angel of death passed over the
children of Israel in Egypt, Yah Shua is our Passover lamb and FINAL sacrifice
for sin, Yah's judgment will pass over us in the tribulation & at the
judgment throne by the blood of the lamb.
2) UNLEAVENED BREAD - Getting the leaven out of
the house symbolizes getting sin out of your life by being sanctified (made
holy) by keeping the law of the 10 commandments and celebrating the feasts.
3) PENTECOST - The Holy Spirit came in power to
help us overcome the world and sin, and to empower us with gifts.
4) ATONEMENT - After Yahshua ascended into heaven,
he became our high priest, and annually makes intercession for us in the
temple in heaven for our sins.
5) TRUMPETS - At the sound of the last trumpet
we shall be changed into holy, sinless, beings like Yahshua, and live with
6) TABERNACLES - As the children of Israel were
told to build huts or booths, Yahshua Messiah was born on this feast and
TABERNACLED among us, the Holy Spirit TABERNACLES in us, and YAH will TABERNACLE
with us in the New Jerusalem.
7) LAST GREAT DAY - THE JUDGMENT DAY, The day
that Yahshua first began to keep every point of the law (8 days after his
birth; see Luke Ch.3) by being circumcised this day. This symbolizes the
day we all will be JUDGED in the future.
For information on the feast days, where we are
keeping the feasts, and when they are: